In January 2019 Kilimo Timilifu (KT) took on its first two intern families. This was a late start as the program was to begin in November of 2018, but there were a number of issues out of our control, the foremost being funding. At the beginning of this year we started with just the little we had and trusted the Lord to provide.
We are still moving forward step by step on the very small support we have to build the internship program. However, KT would like to raise $500 USD monthly per intern family, or $1,000 USD monthly to operate the internship program.
- Housing costs for intern families while at KT
- A rented home in the local village
- Modular teachers for various courses
- Travel, lodging, materials, stipend.
- Training materials (books, workbooks, materials, etc.)
- Stipend for interns until productivity is sustainable
MRDS is KT’s charitable partner in both the USA and Canada and from where you will receive your tax deductible receipt. To donate in Canada please use project code “KTTanzania.003-Internship”. If you want to donate in another country, please contact us for options. We have options!
Your support is empowering Tanzanians to lift themselves out of poverty.